
Every January I grow a "forced" bulb. These bulbs have been kept cold the past few months so by January they think it's Spring and they will grow. I am always so tired of the cold by January that it makes me feel good to see something grow. These bulbs grow so fast you can see change every day. This year I did paperwhites. They smell good! I also like to grow Amaryllys & Hyacinth.
Kennin (he is 4) took this picture. Part of the reason there are not pictures of me is there is no one around to take them! So I took a deep breath and showed Kennin how to use the camera VERY carefully. He loved being photographer so I imagine many of my pictures will be taken by him!
These bulbs do shout SPRING!
ReplyDeleteYour four year old takes great pictures - maybe a future photographer.
ReplyDeleteI really like this photo.
ReplyDeletewow- he did a great job Katy! Love the flowers too!
ReplyDelete