
I do this everyday!! A day doesn't go by without sitting Sienna on the counter and me doing her hair. Distractions work well. Somedays she turns the faucet on and off...sometimes it's spraying the mirror with the spray bottle...others she tries to comb her own hair. After I tell her the elastics are in she asks for a bow. I can't believe she will turn two this month! She is so much fun!
(By the way Dara was our delivery nurse and she was awesome! Rachelle and Karen took care of me when I was laboring all night and they were the best!)
Sienna is darling and has a lot of hair for a two year old. I love that you have documented something from your routine.
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky that she has so much hair! And it's always so adorable! I love it that she asks for a bow!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Katy...I can't believe that is your baby! It was so fun taking care of you...I have enjoyed getting to know you better since being your nurse! She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute! you are so good for doing her hair everyday! :)
ReplyDelete