I love riding bikes as a family so when our Stake sponsored the "Tour de Kaysville" I knew we HAD to be a part of it. We lined up and the bull horn sent us off on our 4 mile ride around Kaysville. Brother Horne from our ward brought this bike. I think he told Jason about it one Sunday and Jason said he'd love to see it. It was interesting to ride because there were no breaks, shocks, or cushy seat. Kind of crazy!!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Tour de Kaysville (#11)
I love riding bikes as a family so when our Stake sponsored the "Tour de Kaysville" I knew we HAD to be a part of it. We lined up and the bull horn sent us off on our 4 mile ride around Kaysville. Brother Horne from our ward brought this bike. I think he told Jason about it one Sunday and Jason said he'd love to see it. It was interesting to ride because there were no breaks, shocks, or cushy seat. Kind of crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how funny!
ReplyDelete