I have fallen far behind so in this picture I resorted to taking it myself!! Not too bad and I love Sienna's face! Ever since I had Bridger I seem to have an unrealistic paranoia about my kids in the water. I was just sure one of them would drown. In an effort to relax and not let my fears control me I have taken my kids swimming almost every week since Bridger was a toddler. It has worked for all of us. The kids are amazing in the water. They are just like fish! I am still nervous, but I don't hyperventilate when the kids are in the pool.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Swimming (#16)
I have fallen far behind so in this picture I resorted to taking it myself!! Not too bad and I love Sienna's face! Ever since I had Bridger I seem to have an unrealistic paranoia about my kids in the water. I was just sure one of them would drown. In an effort to relax and not let my fears control me I have taken my kids swimming almost every week since Bridger was a toddler. It has worked for all of us. The kids are amazing in the water. They are just like fish! I am still nervous, but I don't hyperventilate when the kids are in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment